Terry D. Tillett
Terry is in his third decade in the financial services industry. I have lived my entire life in Indiana and have a deep affinity with the state and our communities. I am excited to offer invaluable financial services to each and every one in a confidential, independent manner.
I began my adult life having taught high school business for 22 years. I had graduated from Indiana State University with both a Bachelors (1973) and Masters degree (1976). In 1994, I started serving the community as a financial representative with Franklin Life before it merged with American General Corporation in 1997. I presently work through several life insurance companies, as well as several fund companies.
I believe it is extremely important to continue to learn and be on the cutting edge of what can help my clients achieve their goals. I get as much joy in helping families provide for themselves with a small term life insurance policy as I do helping a business owner with multi-million dollar opportunities and everything in between. My motto is, "Do what is right for the client EVERY time".
I offer quite an array of life, cancer and disability policies as well as investments and various types of annuities (through the broker dealer, Royal Alliance Associates, Inc.).
REGISTRATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS
- Wealth Manager
- Investment Advisor Representative
- Registered Representative
- Financial Planner
- Currently Hold FINRA licenses 6, 26, 63, 65 and 97
- Registered to sell mutual funds and annuities in Arizona, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, South Dakota, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Wisconsin.
- Authorized to sell life insurance in Indiana and Illinois.
- Married since 1986 and we have three daughters.
- Member of Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Park Chapel Christian Church, Greenfield, Indiana
- Hancock County Community Foundation Board of Directors
- Hancock County Community Foundation Finance Chairperson
Terry D. Tillett